Affordable Care Clinics
Please, always check with your insurance carrier to confirm that your specific healthcare plan is accepted at the Affordable Care Clinic that you are visiting! By checking with your insurance carrier prior to your visit, you will be prepared for any out-of-pocket expenses (including co-pays, co-insurance and deductibles) which will be collected at your visit.
Steps to Check Your Insurance:
1. Call the customer service number located on the back of your insurance card.
2. Inform your insurance carrier you are using Affordable Care Clinics and mention the local community name i.e Avalon Medical Walk-in Clinic, a primary care clinic (PCP).
3. Confirm your benefits and coverage for the service(s) you are seeking.
4. If your insurance carrier does not cover the Affordable Care Clinics location, you can still receive services and pay for your visit.
5. If you’re uninsured or prefer to pay out of pocket, we welcome cash, VISA, Mastercard, Discover, American Express, money order, certified check, and Care Credit.
More insurance Coming soon !
Our charges vary based on the number of symptoms or conditions a patient has, and whether we provide more than one service. Most visits fall within the ranges provided but charges can exceed these ranges in more complex cases.
Make sure to check the individual service pages for age and service restrictions.
Lab, tests and additional services may result in additional charges.
Thank you for choosing Affordable Care Clinics for your healthcare needs. Call any location for the insurance plans we currently accept or pending credentialing with. This information is subject to change.
WE ACCEPT MOST MAJOR INSURANCES! CALL EACH LOCATION TO FIND OUT MORE!
More insurances will be coming soon! The Goal is to have Top insurances in your area and be in-network!